Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sunday Funday Bye Bye

Randy threw a great party on Sunday for Toya. The weather was beautiful and many of our friends were there to send her off in Sunday Funday style. I even have a photograph of Anthony doing acrobatics on the roof (He's in mid air - I may have to upload that one to this post later!) We lounged around his rooftop lawn and ate delicious food. I believe many bottles of champers were consumed! We were good boys in preparation for a long week and came home before 8:30 and went immediately to bed.

This week has been socially uneventful, with the exception of Toya's departure. I've been so very busy at work that I've unfortunately missed most of the festivities.

Tomorrow begins Memorial Day Weekend Road Trip extraordinaire! There are nine of us going so it should be a blast! I'm certain there will be some mobile blogging along the way! Be very afraid. Off to work.

No comments: