Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Orange County Awaits

We made it back from Philly on Sunday in time for Bob Scott's 40th birthday party and then after 1 beer I curled up on the sofa and watched two weeks of Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty. Four hours of mindless escape into the tube. Last night Michael cooked out and invited us for burgers. They were delicous. I sure wish we could have a grill on our balcocny. As much as he likes to grill out, I'm not sure what he'll do if they move to a condo where grills are prohibited. I think it is a DC ordinance rather than condo policy. Apparently it is illegal to have a grill on a wooden balcony? I've not researched this so it could be myth.

I'm off to our office in CA for some problem resolution and relationship building. I'll be back on Friday night. It's a good thing we have a temporary roomy or Timmy would be bored. I have to travel in 2 weeks to an executive roundtable in NV so I'll be leaving him alone then too.

Patiently waiting at DCA for my flight.

No comments: