Friday, March 20, 2009

Fat Girl!


I had a target and a stretch target. I didn't make the stretch target, but thanks to many cocktails last night, I am leaving the country below the target weight!!!!

I started in December, was nearly 250, the FATTEST in my life, and am proud to say that I am now below 220 (219.6 to be exact.) The target was 220 and stretch target was 200. I plan to get a new tattoo when I hit the stretch goal, but the real reward has been the effect on my body from running and working out. My waist tells me I've lost far more weight than ~30 pounds and I will be taking my 'cute' clothes on vacation. I'm such a girl.

When I drop below 200, it will be the first time below my driver's license weight since I was 18! Why am I saying all these details? TO FORCE ME TO STAY ON TRACK! However, there will be NO focus or thinking about it for the next 11 days! Hello vacation! Goodbye rules ;-)

No comments: