Saturday, March 07, 2009

Alive and Tweeting!

I haven't been doing anything blogworthy. My life has consisted of working, running, going to the gym, and sleeping in preparation for the half marathon. Hopefully this wholesome living will result in a vacation ready body. I have lost 25 pounds since the holidays and ran almost 12 miles on each of the last two Saturdays. Progress for sure for a fat old gay.

Since the blog has one reader that might actually care that I am still kicking, I started Twitter updates that can be seen in the upper right corner. I guess, unlike blogging, it is more acceptable to tweet (is that what you call it?) the most mundane things. I also promise to try and find something interesting (drinking events?) to blog about in the near future...maybe even tonight!

As this pic sorta shows, we are entering PA for some fun with the boys. It was MZs 50th on Thursday and we're gonna celebrate!

No comments: