Friday, May 09, 2008

Memory and Laughter

I know my chimney friends will think this is a child in training for life on U Street. In reality, it is a pic from my friend Ja's blog. She has taken time off work to be a full-time mommy and started blogging the details of their adventures.

I absolutely love it; she reminds me of all the quirky little things my baby girl did as a child. I wish 'blogging' was available and common back then because she had many blog worthy moments in her days.

If you would like to read about Ho Cakes, and generally useless happenings on U Street, keep scrolling down my pages. If you want a good wholesome smile, pop over to The Postlewait's and check out my friend and her kids! In this picture, for example, her baby girl is "talking to the toilet" as if it was entirely normal. In another post, she can't understand why Nina won't open the door to the van - you have to read it; reminds me of Rita Jean talking to the Neverlost module in the 'Gator on our last road trip. I love the innocent antics of chirrens and hers are especially adorable.

No comments: