Saturday, September 01, 2007

Scoot-A-Que 10

A change of plans! I had the brilliant idea to see when my old scooter club, The Columbus Cutters, was having its annual scooter rally. You can imagine my excitement when I found out it is in two weeks AND it is the 10th anniversary. I've decided to leave the Vespa in Columbus and fly back home Monday! I'll be spending time with Whitney tomorrow and then going to stay with friends tomorrow night.

In two weeks I'll fly back in to Columbus, do the rally on Saturday and Sunday, then scoot back to DC! I even called my old scooter mechanic's shop. I may have some modifications done on the Vespa while she is waiting on my return. I think a high performance exhaust kit will give me the added passing power I need in the mountains for the return trip so I can go through WV/MD instead of the turnpike. They are calling me Tuesday with a quote and to let me know if they can fit it in before the rally! Fun times.

No comments: