Monday, September 03, 2007

Final Gas Report

Last night was crazy madness as usual in CMH. I saw lots of friends! Stayed with BS and had lunch with Merritt and BS at Max & Ermas (shock) today. I left the Vespa in CMH as previously discussed. Dotster & Kelley drove me to the airport and Timmy picked me up at BWI so I didn't have to take the train.

Had a nice dinner with Michael, TB, LW, and Timmy at Stoney's - love their food.

Here's the final gas report. I forgot to check when I left, but the last time I looked, I had ridden just short of 500 miles getting to my various destinations and rolling around in each of them. Total fill ups - 7.604 Gallons for $22.28. I actually didn't fill it up before I left so I can't do an actual mpg calculation, but it should come out somewhere between 55-65 mpg! Try that in an SUV!

#1 - 2.522 / $7.16
#2 - 1.231 / $3.53
#3 - 2.065 / $6.25
#4 - 1.786 / $5.34

Looking forward to Scoot-A-Que in two weeks and the ride back to DC! Hopefully the weather will be good.

No comments: