Saturday, September 01, 2007

Gas Summary Report

We had a fantastic time last night! I had a few beers after arriving and then showered to get the black road grime/bug guts off my face. We went to dinner at a cute local pub and then went to two bars and a pizza joint (tasty.) Let me just say that Long Islands were $1 at the Saloon and you know how I am with a clearance price friends....we needed the pizza at the end of the night.

So here's a cost recap for you doubters...this trip makes sense for fuel prices alone:

Gas fill up #1 - 2.522 Gallons for $7.16
Gas fill up #2 - 1.231 Gallons for $3.53
Total fill ups - 3.753 Gallons for $10.69

Now I didn't have quite a full tank when I left and I have 3/4 of a tank now. This is some economical and green driving friends. I'm not doing it solely to have people stare at me on the turnpike for shock value; I'm doing it for the environment.

No comments: