Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dags Anonymous


Whitney and I finished our Jumbo Slice and took the Vespa over to Eastern Market for some shopping and flowers. We finished our shopping on 14th St. finding some Asian symbol of Joy for her mom. When Timmy got home we headed out to the burbs so she could play with her friend Hanna. They grilled chicken and served us a delicious meal! Such really great people. Despite Timmy's four hour adventure with just one cigarette, I think he had fun too.

Now for the title topic: Perhaps I am a bit naive, but I did not know what a 'Dags' was. I know who Dags is, but today I found a
Dags Anonymous Club and of course I had to blog about it and do a little research. According to the interweb, a dag is, "a lock of matted or dung-coated wool." That's gross. It is also a commonly accepted acronym for Googling, specifically standing for, "Do A Google Search." Apparently, I DAGS'd "Dags" to find out about it. Odd.

I am going to forget all of this and continue to know her as the Russian Royalty that she is. Rumor has it our Dags is brewing up her own adventures blog which is very exciting - more exciting than any of this wasted time I've spent doing nothing today! You might also notice a new blog link to the right. I've set up a TimmyCam blog for him to do some mobile blogging. This could be fun!

dags. (n.d.). The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Retrieved July 22, 2007, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dags


No comments: