Thursday, July 05, 2007

Blog Stats

I was checking out my statistics on the blog. I am averaging about 70 hits/week and nearly all of them are coming from URL so I think it is safe to assume that it is just friends reading the blog. I've intentionally avoided publishing to the search engines, but they do link through to the sites as they find them I suppose. One can Google "Vergie Bridges" and find her video debut, but the link is to a third party site instead of my blog or YouTube pages.

Interestingly enough, 31.3% of the visitors this week stayed for over 1 hour. Now this could be just opening it and leaving it open in the background. Regardless...friends...don't you have anything better to do than read this crap? j/k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have alot to do. But we need to make sure you aren't putting incriminating material on the interweb. Clearly we aren't doing a very good job.

Signed,
VB

BoSox Siobhan said...

YOu got that right. I keep popping in to see if the infamous "Stevie Nicks" video has made its way up here yet. Thank God the answer is no (so far).

Vespa Jay said...

...Maybe I'll stay in this weekend and edit :-)