Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bionic Woman?

I knew that Isaac Washington was canned from my Grey's Anatomy, but I didn't know he landed a role on "Bionic Woman" during the same time slot as the new Grey's Anatomy spinoff, "Private Practice." According to a post on Everything Jersey (don't ask how I got there) by Alan Sepinwall from The Star-Ledger, this is the case. Check out the complete July 26 Post here.

Strangely enough, I was actually doing tourist search crap and I ultimately remembered to hunt down the gophilla.com gay tourism commercial. It is very well done, so I put it here for all to see since you don't all watch LOGO where it is frequently played. Philadelphia has done a great deal in recent years (according to friends) to promote the gayness of the city. Having only been there once, (this year,) I'd say they are on the right track, but have a little ways to go. I do like the city. Check out the commercial. It is short.



No comments: