Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Neighborhood

So Kate Gosselin (John & Kate Plus 8) is moving to Rockville! Twitter was going crazy with these stories yesterday so I had to do a little web browsing this AM. Sounds like her new pad is just a short distance from her bodyguard's office. Coincidence? Do you think she'll be on the new Housewives? DC it aint, but they might not be able to get anyone crazy enough in DC proper???

Speaking of neighborhood...here's a great post from why.i.hate.dc about those bitching that U Street is popular and loud. Love it...

Finally, I don't have time to really research who they are, but through Modern Capital, I found out about the Summer Camp Pool Party hosted by Brightest Young Things. Event details are in the Washington Times story which follows the original story in the Washington Post. I thought I might be too old to go until I saw the Brightest Young Things Website Photos of attendees. Is it too hipster wannabe to make macaroni art at a fake summer camp held at a Mid Century DC hotel?

No comments: