Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to ME and Happy Earth Day to YOU

I first blogged on this day in 2006. While the 'early days' were mindless, stupid, and irregular, today is the official three year anniversary. I guess one might still call this blog ....

Happy Earth Day! Enjoy this Sesame Street Clip. It's better than putting up a pic of an anniversary cake and it reminds me of the time my baby girl (~3 years old) colored herself green with Crayola markers. I'll never forget her saying, with a trembling, I know what I did was probably wrong voice, "...but Daddy, I really wanted to be greeeeeeeeen." I swear it took three green baths to turn her back to a somewhat human color. I sent her back to her Mom's at the end of that weekend with a slightly green tint. It took some splaining to do. Conclusion: Crayola - Washable - Not completely.

No comments: