Friday, February 06, 2009

You say potato, I say Picasso

I apparently am the guinea pig client at my gym because they put me with yet another new trainer, Miguel, who lasted all of 8 days. I was his first and last client sessions during his time at the gym. Fortunately, both were comped; I will be a guinea pig all day for free training sessions. I really liked the new guy too. A hot little Latin boy that made my muscles ache in all the right places. Regardless, I have now lost 17.5 lbs since my peak this winter and thankfully can fit into some of my warmer winter work clothes again. I'm not race ready yet, but progress is being made. Next week I start with a seasoned, long-time trainer. While ultimately I'd prefer to have Erwyn back, I hope this one works out.

Speaking of work, it has been the longest week ever...and cold enough to create snotsickles on the noses. Six weeks from today I'll be warm in S. America. Of course it is fall there and will probably be cold...at least there will be booze and shopping!

Thanks to Gaylistdaily I found this Mr. Picassohead site and created a masterpiece! Check it out and make your own for a good smile this Friday!

No comments: