Friday, November 05, 2010

I Like Pie

October went out with a BANG!  So many friends visited our DC trailer that there hasn't been any time to post.  I'll try to add a few more details in the coming days.  A highlight was attending the DC High Heel Race!  I'm posting this picture to remind everyone about Food & Friends' annual Slice of Life Pie Sale.  This beautiful (and very natural) woman was promoting Food & Friends at the race.  Don't delay...the pie sale only runs through November 18th!

My pictures aren't the greatest, but here's some links to other blogs that had more extensive coverage!

  • My friend, Taco Grande, was excited to write about his impressions of the race.
  • DCist compiled several photos!
  • MetroWeekly has the most comprehensive photo & video coverage.

No comments: