Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Taxes are done!

Here they are! Ready for the post office. I worked 12 hours straight on Sunday and 7 hours straight last night to finish them. Not bad for 2005 and 2006. That's what I get for being a procrastinator. Fortunately I will be getting money back for both years. I may have to pay some penalties for late filing of the LLC, but I will accept that for my stupidity in delaying. Overall I am pleased with the return and proud of being able to accomplish filing in 3 states and 1 city for both personal and corporate returns. I knew I could do it, I was just dreading the process. Thank god for TurboTax! After manually completing the 05 corp returns, I used TurboTax for 05 personal and 06 Corp/Personal.

Tonight I will celebrate - (yes I know it is a school night.)

No comments: